Obama Smokes

The President Elect smokes! Does anyone care? I do. In fact I'm in complete agreement with Ron Rosenbaum of The Spectator: Let President Obama smoke! I can't think of any job more stressful than leader of the free world. And I don't want our dear President Obama having a nicotine fit while he's trying to fix this maisma he's inherited. He's over 21 and cigarettes are legal. Enough said.
Here's some hilarious links I just had to share:

  1. Let Obama smoke cigarettes in the White House. - By Ron Rosenbaum ...

    Dec 10, 2008 ... Let me offer a somewhat hyperbolic hypothetical. It's the winter of 2009, and a crisis has erupted between the United States and the former ...
    www.slate.com/id/2206445/ - 40k - Cached - Similar pages -
  2. ABC News: Obama: Marlboro Man for President

    Feb 8, 2007 ... Don't tell anyone I told you, but Barack Obama smokes cigarettes -- can you believe it? No, I'm not actually suggesting it's breaking news ...
    abcnews.go.com/Politics/BothSidesAllSides/story?id=2859514 - Similar pages -
  3. WikiAnswers - What brand of cigarettes did Barack Obama smoke

    Barack Obama question: What brand of cigarettes did Barack Obama smoke? Newports fo sho my dude!
    wiki.answers.com/Q/What_brand_of_cigarettes_did_Barack_Obama_smoke - 44k - Cached - Similar pages -
  4. Obama And Cigarettes: No Smoking Violations In The White House (VIDEO)

    Dec 7, 2008 ... Are cigarettes some kind of "gateway drug now?" If PE Obama continues to smoke and does so in his new home, is he just one step away from ...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/07/obama-and-cigarettes-no-s_n_149078.html - 155k - Cached - Similar page




Comments

Popular Posts