Degrees of Corruption

I am so tired of watching the screwy senator from Illinois on the news. I'm much more concerned about American entering the worst economic era since the Great Depression. How different is this guy from the lobbyists and special interest groups who've had a hand in our politics for the last eight years? As far as I'm concerned it's just six degrees of separation -- like someone robbing a liquor store or robbing a bank. It's all robbery. And it's all corrupt. Furthermore, this nut doesn't have the potential to impact my life the way three major auto moguls declaring bankruptcy and putting millions more out of work does. I'm much more concerned about health care -- which I don't have. Paying my bills. Eating. My childrens' future. Global warming...I could go on and on.

Get the senator some therapy and let's get back to discussing the real issues.

Comments

Popular Posts